Bulk trash is a service provided free-of-charge to our residents during Georgia Cities Week. Annual bulk trash pick-up will begin on Monday, April 24th and continue throughout the week.
- This opportunity is only available for Richmond Hill current water account users in residential zoning areas.
- Curbside pick-up will include large items such as appliances, furniture, and other bulky items not normally picked up by the regular trash service.
- All City residents should place their items on the curb by 7 a.m. the morning of the scheduled pick-up.
- Only bulk items will be removed - no cardboard boxes or trash bags will be collected. These items should be disposed of through regular trash pick-up or recycling. Residences with these items at the curb will not be collected.
- The following items will not be collected:
- hazardous waste items
- paint (see information on how to dispose of paint here)
- oil or oil-based product
- grease products
- gas or gas-based products
- Freon or Freon based products
- Subdivisions will only be serviced once.
- Yard waste will not be picked up during this time until bulk trash removal is complete.
Additional information about pick-up schedule soon to be announced!